Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Xbox Live Not Working.....Microsoft Knows, But I dont know what to do!

Yeah yeah I know XBL matchmaking is down, its late here on the East Coast and I was getting pumped to play some Gears with a guest and with my friends over at Planet Xbox 360, but I guess that cant happen. Private Chat and all other XBL features are working except matchmaking. I just got off Private Chat with Nelson from Planet Xbox 360 and they were about to play some Gears with a bunch of listeners, then this happened!! Major Nelson says that they are working on it, so we shall see. What should I do with my life! Just kidding, but this is pretty frustrating when these things happen. I just renewed my XBL subscription for 13 more months. Hopefully Microsoft will get this worked out and all and I can play some Gears. Anyway I'm out for now, I'm definitely talking about this on the show this week.

No comments: