Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Looking for blog authors!

I am now in the process of looking for people to write and post articles, reviews and all things involving the gaming on my blog. The criteria is as follows:

1. You must have some knowledge of the gaming industry and own a major console.
(Xbox 360,PS3,Wii, etc...)(Since this is a blog mainly about Xbox 360 and Microsoft I will be leaning towards entrees who own an Xbox 360)

2. Have to have a well rounded view on the gaming industry.

3. Lastly it would be great if you had some prior experience posting on a blog or writing for a website. (If not you can still apply, but it would help)

When applying please include: your name, gamertag (if you have one), email address to which I can write back to you and the country that you live in.

Please send all entries to frank@theman661.com.

I will try and respond to all entries within 2 days of receiving the application.

No comments: