Sunday, January 21, 2007

Welcome Dan!

Hey everyone, as you may have noticed we have a new contributor to the blog (read post below). I invited Dan to come help me out on the site a few weeks ago. He has been gaming on the 360 for almost a year now but has just recently registered for Xbox Live so please excuse his gamerscore (even though mine isn't that great either....). I invited Dan to help me out after I realized that I needed a little help running both the podcast and the website and writing all the posts and everything. So send him some friend requests and game invites and welcome him into the Xbox Live Community. Also I'm hoping to record Episode #17 tomorrow night January 22nd 2007, I will most likely get to it, but if I don't I have a special guest coming on next show who I think you will all enjoy. Thanks to everybody who has contributed to the "Active Reload" song, I'm in the process of looking for a beat so if you know anyone that is musically talented, let me know.

-Frank (Gamertag: TheMan661)

No comments: