Sunday, November 19, 2006

Xcast Episode #10

The Xcast is now entering double digits, thank you for listening. This episode I talked about the PS3 and Wii launches, as well as the wireless steering wheel and HD-DVD Player being released and much more... This episode I also reviewed...










Sorry no interviews this episode but there are more coming don't worry! Send all of your comments about the show to frank@theman661.com.

Download Episode 10 here!

Remember to Post Reviews for the Xcast on the Itunes Music Store! (this link will open Itunes and take you to the Xcast page)

Thanks for listening!

-Frank (Gamertag: TheMan661)

Links to Items mentioned in the show:

COD 3
Wireless Steering Wheel
HD-DVD Drive
Knuckles Dawson's Podcast

Shoutout to CoolhandM3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to rain on your parade, but APKJester lives in Florida, so he was dealing with the same timezone you were. :P

Still great games, and I had a lot of fun, next time when we have more people in the server I'd be more than happy to have you on my team.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you did get raped pretty badly. You did perform well when we worked together later on, possibly because I did not issue you any orders (You are a roving madman, apparently).

For your information, Knuckles is an "ass", although he is one of my best friends.

Boss, if you're reading this, remember it's just banter, or possibly has some semblance of truth. (Frank may have to look up the word semblance on dictionary.com)

Nice podcast so far Frank, keep it up.

-APKJester
The "Most Known Unknown"

Anonymous said...

Addendum to my previous post:

Frank, buddy, forget about the "Canadian Destroyer" Knuckles, and consider how much more viewers the equally charismatic and seemingly more intelligent APKJester (this fact is up to debate between KD and I, even though I would give him the edge in speaking at rapid speeds) would be to your podcast.